Glossy black grill

• Hi everyone,

Hope everyone doing fine. I am proud new owner of 2020 G20 blue, and I have black glossy stripe around windows but in front I have chrome grill.

I would like to change it to M340i blackgrill if it possible, if not then to normal glossy black grill.

What you recommend and where to buy it in Germany, Switzerland?

What else you suggest to put to look more agressive .... but I dont want to be plastic maniac :) :)

Thank you for help

Cheers

• Hi Keya,

Thanks for the links, is this genuine M performance parts web or not?

What do you think if a peasant put it on a 320D, M340 grill?

I have also camera in front ... will that be a problem?

Thanks for the help

Cheers

• Always use OEM parts. I don’t know you’re a peasant if you use parts stemming from a more performant model, but it looks for sure fake to someone with BMW-specific knowledge. Personally wouldn’t do it.

• both links sell genuine bmw parts. you can ask the one or other if they send to your location. you did not tell where you from, so i can not answer that in advance.

your question about the front camera... just choose a grill with camara support. that will not be a problem. it is simple plug and play.

by the way, i have the same opinion as DFTBA. I would go with the standard performance grill. that will fit better to your 20D. everything else is a bit wannabe like.

M340i G20 02/2020

Einmal editiert, zuletzt von KeYa ()

• Try the one from the link above, or alternatively Baum Bmw.

Pay attention to their newsletter offer. If you subscribe to the Leebmann newsletter, you get a 10€ discount, while still being able to cancel aforesaid subscription straight after buying.

Don’t know where you’re from, but wouldn’t recommend buying from CH due to customs, except if you live there (obviously).

• I am in the CH ... if you know some good OEM BMW shops or stores it will be good. If not I can buy from Germany. Do anyone know if they have some BMW local store in Germany where I can come and we can immediately replace it or something like that .... leebmann local store :)

• Leebmann has two base points, but they are both near the CZ and AT border.

The procedure in germany is such that you can have the parts sent to any BMW dealer or order them directly from a dealer next to you and have them installed. if you are only interested in the grill ... you can install it yourself in 15 minutes. there are instructions on youtube. if you want to have more m performance parts, i would have them installed directly at bmw. in germany, m performance parts are considered original bmw parts. In the event of a guarantee, you can complain to any BMW dealer and have it repaired or replaced. i am pretty sure it is not different in CH. If you have long delivery times in CH... try to order by your self from any of the following shops...

Leebmann24.de (CH delivery)

Baum-bmwshop24.de/ (not sure)

Hubauer-shop.de (CH delivery)

M340i G20 02/2020

Einmal editiert, zuletzt von KeYa ()