Glossy black grill

• Dear Keya,

Thank you for nice answer, I really appreciate it. Plan is to change it to black grill for now ... basically I am thinking to switch to M340D or M340i next year so I will probably change grill to black ... and maybe 20inch wheels. Do you recommend to do anything else? I dont want to be "plastic" fantastic :) :) :)

• your're welcome. if you plan to switch the car so soon, i would not recommend to spent more money. just the grille, maybe wheels you can use later with another car. thats it.

but if it itches you so much, which I can understand, I would only go with m performance parts, as I said before. you can find everything under the aforementioned links above. simply narrow down your model in the search and see what you like under m performance.

how it looks when all parts are installed, you can see in my gallery.

https://www.g20-forum.de/gallery/user-image-list/1171-keya/

• Very nice explanations, thank you alot :)

Do you have any meets in Germany? I have 3 hours to Munich area for example .. and I would love to come sometimes if you doing meets.

Also, is it possible to code some "new" cool features on BMW? Only thing I would like is video in motion because I dont know what else you can do. I was on Audi so I know many tricks there but not with BMW. This is my first BMW :)

• All meets are discussed under following link

Treffen

The answers for your coding questions are here

Codierungen - Was ist im G2x "einstellbar" mit den richtigen Fähigkeiten / Codierern

i can sadly not help you with every of your questions... your english seem to be very goody so i would recommend you to check the forum behind the following link. you will get more response for your questions, because everyone is speaking english there

https://g20.bimmerpost.com/forums/index.php

• Hi Keya,

I ordered grill on Friday morning from Leebmann, got order confirmation and nothing else. It says 1-2 day delivery. I tried to reach them this morning but noone replies, do they need few days to send it ?

Usually when I order same day or next dispatch is with all products ... what is your experience?

Thanks for the help