Neues Menu Codiert... Schubknallen?!

• Hi all,

just as a summary, I have BimmerCode, 330i G21 and the USCI-2000 UniCarScan and the latest BimmerCode beta. Should I be able to get this enabled? Thank you

yes, you should be able to activate this. it doesn't matter which device you use to connect. you just need the beta app.
    but like the most, you won't hear or notice any changes in sound if you have the updated DME Software.
    in my example the car is modified via mhd burble mode. that enables the Pops and bangs and this menu can Change the
    strenght of it.

• yes, you should be able to activate this. it doesn't matter which device you use to connect. you just need the beta app.but like the most, you won't hear or notice any changes in sound if you have the updated DME Software.
    in my example the car is modified via mhd burble mode. that enables the Pops and bangs and this menu can Change the
    strenght of it.

Many thanks for your response, I will give it a try. MHD tuning involves tuning at a external party right?

• Many thanks for your response, I will give it a try. MHD tuning involves tuning at a external party right?

you're welcome! but sadly mhd doesn't support b48 engine at this point. maybe they will support your 330i later. i am sure they are working on that because the new supra has also the b48 engine and the customers waiting for it.

• you're welcome! but sadly mhd doesn't support b48 engine at this point. maybe they will support your 330i later. i am sure they are working on that because the new supra has also the b48 engine and the customers waiting for it.

Again, thank you and sorry for hijacking the thread to English. Es tut mir leid, das Lesen ist ein bisschen schwierig : )

• Moin, habe mir dann gestern mal BimmerLink geholt - Bin leider sehr enttäuscht, wenn das alles ist.

ASD ist in meinem Fahrzeug angeblich nicht verfügbar und die Abgasklappe wird mir erst gar nicht angeboten.

Wie kann das sein? Fahrzeug ist ein G20 330i EZ 11/19

Hab auch einen 330i und alles genannte funktioniert bei mir. Sicher dass Du richtig verbunden hast? Welchen Adapter verwendest Du?