Ja.
Beitrag
RE: Der allgemeine BMW G20 Forum - Fragen und Talk Thread.
Hi from the US! Sorry for using English, I tried to put a translation in here but it was too long (I blab too much). I saw someone post my OEM ALPINA front spoiler mock-up pic a while back, and wanted to at least show a few current pictures.
I know, I know… it’s not a real ALPINA. But, we never were offered the G20/21’s here in the states, so this is the best I can do! Everything has been sourced properly and is OEM.
So far, on the car is:
- OEM B3 front spoiler (including bumper attachments and…
I know, I know… it’s not a real ALPINA. But, we never were offered the G20/21’s here in the states, so this is the best I can do! Everything has been sourced properly and is OEM.
So far, on the car is:
- OEM B3 front spoiler (including bumper attachments and…