Beiträge von tolt

Hey Keya and others :)

Can you or someone else recommend me "service" in area of Ulm, Munich, Memmingen, Augsburg or Stuttgart where I can come, buy and immediately do installation on their site of

M performance lip

M performance diffusor

M performance spoiler

Eventually M performance Seitenschwelleraufsatz - I dont know how it looks like with those 3 without Seitenschwelleraufsatz?

I have black glossy around windows and glossy black grill so I supose other should be also in black, not carbon. Just to have matching :)

Any advices are helpful

Thanks everyone for help and suggestions :)

How did you activate the Tesla Mode?

How did you activate Tesla mode?

Externer Inhalt www.youtube.com
    Inhalte von externen Seiten werden ohne Ihre Zustimmung nicht automatisch geladen und angezeigt.
    Durch die Aktivierung der externen Inhalte erklären Sie sich damit einverstanden, dass personenbezogene Daten an Drittplattformen übermittelt werden. Mehr Informationen dazu haben wir in unserer Datenschutzerklärung zur Verfügung gestellt.

What is tesla mode and rolls royce sounds?

Tesla mode - When I turn on the turn signal left or right, the car goes into the other lane by itself

rolls royce sounds - chime sounds for notifications - it's not the same car but it's same option -

Externer Inhalt www.youtube.com
    Inhalte von externen Seiten werden ohne Ihre Zustimmung nicht automatisch geladen und angezeigt.
    Durch die Aktivierung der externen Inhalte erklären Sie sich damit einverstanden, dass personenbezogene Daten an Drittplattformen übermittelt werden. Mehr Informationen dazu haben wir in unserer Datenschutzerklärung zur Verfügung gestellt.

Hi everyone,

I have now 320xd m sport portimao blue, bought 2 weeks ago but more and more I would like to change it to M340 .... I found one 2.2021 with 7000 km .... it's san marino blue, m performance but one thing I am wonder about this 48V? Is it good to buy it with or without? This is elektro motor right? What is your experience?

Any info will be appreciated.

Thank you

[Blockierte Grafik: https://cas01.autoscout24.ch/custom/143/8617143/32.jpg]

[Blockierte Grafik: https://cas01.autoscout24.ch/custom/143/8617143/35.jpg]

[Blockierte Grafik: https://cas01.autoscout24.ch/custom/143/8617143/37.jpg]

I bought Conti TS860S 19 inch wheels without star, same dimensions as summer tires with star. I will mount on Saturday and let you know if I will have any issues

I have Xdrive

Thanks for the help but I got it solved. For everyone having issue with Android auto.

I. just needed to remove my phone from car, added again and then he will find "Android" auto as service from phone and it just magically appeared.

So if anyone have issues with this try to remove your device from the car and connect again ... this helped me :)

I really appreciate your help and advices.

No, its not true. Our car is also from 2019 and we have Android Auto (but we have IPhones wir Carplay). Android Auto is available for all ID7 cars. Solution for you: try a full factory reset.

They told me that mine is ID7. CarPlay is enabled after update but no Android auto. Anyone experienced this kinda problem?

Can I do full factory reset by my own?

Thanks

Hi everyone,

Today we did updated car software to 07/2021.50. I received Apple CarPlay but not Android auto. I talked with few people and they told me that 2019 G20 doesn't have and cant have Android auto. Is this true or not? :)

If not what can be done to enable android auto ...

Thank you for help and support

Cheers