Beiträge von tolt

Hi Keya,

I ordered grill on Friday morning from Leebmann, got order confirmation and nothing else. It says 1-2 day delivery. I tried to reach them this morning but noone replies, do they need few days to send it ?

Usually when I order same day or next dispatch is with all products ... what is your experience?

Thanks for the help

Hi guys,

Basically can I take same dimension tire like summer ones? Mine supplier told me he can get me CONTINENTAL WinterContact TS860S 225/40R19 93V XL

IS that ok for G20 xdrive? CONTINENTAL WinterContact TS860S 225/40R19 93V XL

Very nice explanations, thank you alot :)

Do you have any meets in Germany? I have 3 hours to Munich area for example .. and I would love to come sometimes if you doing meets.

Also, is it possible to code some "new" cool features on BMW? Only thing I would like is video in motion because I dont know what else you can do. I was on Audi so I know many tricks there but not with BMW. This is my first BMW :)

Dear Keya,

Thank you for nice answer, I really appreciate it. Plan is to change it to black grill for now ... basically I am thinking to switch to M340D or M340i next year so I will probably change grill to black ... and maybe 20inch wheels. Do you recommend to do anything else? I dont want to be "plastic" fantastic :) :) :)

I am in the CH ... if you know some good OEM BMW shops or stores it will be good. If not I can buy from Germany. Do anyone know if they have some BMW local store in Germany where I can come and we can immediately replace it or something like that .... leebmann local store :)

Hi Keya,

Thanks for the links, is this genuine M performance parts web or not?

What do you think if a peasant put it on a 320D, M340 grill?

I have also camera in front ... will that be a problem?

Thanks for the help

Cheers

Hi everyone,

Hope everyone doing fine. I am proud new owner of 2020 G20 blue, and I have black glossy stripe around windows but in front I have chrome grill.

I would like to change it to M340i blackgrill if it possible, if not then to normal glossy black grill.

What you recommend and where to buy it in Germany, Switzerland?

What else you suggest to put to look more agressive .... but I dont want to be plastic maniac :) :)

Thank you for help

Cheers