Beiträge von Raffe

straight-six My question was why you recommend 19" if 18" will fit fine? Obviously there's space between caliper and 18" alloy. Is it an aesthetics thing or are there any risks with 18" and bigger caliper?

I don't care much if it's perfectly clean on the inside surface.

Thank You straight-six

I found information on original BMW parts site that M performance brakes (374 mm disk which is the same size as M tech.) are allowed with at least 18" alloy. I guess they know what they're doing. Are there any risks with running 18" with bigger calipers?

"The M Performance aftermarket sports brake red is only allowed in conjunction with at least 18 '' alloy wheels (also in winter)."

BTW do these bigger rotors and calipers affect better stoping power or is it more for cooling purposes?

Hello,

Sorry for lack of German language but this forum seems to be the best knowledge base for EU cars.

I have some questions about M technology package for m340i LCI sedan.

1. Can anyone confirm if underneath radiator has protection or is it exposed like in US market? (I only found some confirmation about m240i - https://g87.bimmerpost.com/forums/showthread.php?t=1985668)

2. Has anyone had any issues with running 18" 796M winter setup with these brakes? I found that 796M is the only OEM 18" alloy that fits.

3. Do these bigger brakes have tendency to squeal like in proper M models? Or is it just like with regular M sport brakes?

I appreciate all your comments

Jedyny dodatek do 5: jeśli IconicSounds zostanie dezaktywowany za pomocą menu, ASD również zostanie wyłączone.

Ich bin mir sicher dass ASD nach dem ausschalten von "Iconic sounds" im m340i immer noch funktioniert. Ich kann den motor nicht horen, nur die lautsprecher. Bei LCI ist es schwierig ASD durch kodierung ze deaktivieren. Hat das schon mal jemand bei LCI versucht?