Beiträge von kostasc4

Code
    sorry for my english but i can't write in german. I just wanted to get information from an authoritative source (what more authoritative than a forum in Germany for a German car) about what applies to my vehicle. Because no one here in Greece, neither the importing company, nor the dealer accepts to cover the replacement for me. Also, in Greece, although there is a forum for bmw, nobody who owns a g20 has written about this issue with the pads. Thanks for the info and sorry to bother you.

On May 4, 2022, I bought in Athens, Greece, a new vehicle with chassis number WBA5V380808B52414, type g20, 318d. On September 14th of the same year and after about 15,000 kilometers that I had traveled with the above vehicle, a light appeared, warning me that I needed to replace the rear brake pads at 2,000 km.

The dealership in Greece, from which I bought my vehicle, "accuses" me of "aggressive driving" and claims that the wear of the pads on my vehicle is solely my fault.

I find it unacceptable that a premium car worth 56,000 euros needs to change the rear pads in just 15,000 km. My car is build at 08/20.

- Please let me know if there is a PuMa program for my car. Thank you in advance for your reply.